We've all seen those unattractive share buttons Blogger has in the post footer.
If you've been spicing your blog up, this widget can definitely drag you back down. So let's get rid of it.
Before editing your template....
It's always smart to save your existing template
to your computer in case of accidental errors.
1. In your dashboard, go to Template
2. Click on Edit HTML
3. Click on Proceed
4. Check to Expand Widget Templates
5. Click Ctrl + F to open the Find Box in the top right of your monitor
6. Copy and paste the below code in the Find Box
<b:include data='post' name='shareButtons'/>
7. Once you have located it, highlight and delete it
8. Click Preview to make sure it has been removed
9. Click Save and Close
10. Subscribe to The Blogger Blackboard so you can get all these great tips
delivered straight to your inbox.