Vine is the newest craze! It's a mobile app or service that lets you create short 7 second videos that loop or repeat. It's simple to use and a lot of fun.
Currently, it's only available for Iphones and Ipod Touches. You can download it to your Itunes here: Vine on Itunes
1. From your Vine App, share your short video to Twitter. You do this by clicking on the three small dots to the bottom right of the video, then click on Share to Twitter.
How to Embed Vine Videos in Blog Posts
2. Next, sign in to your Twitter account on your Desktop or Laptop. Once signed in, go to your tweets and locate the link to your Vine video. Right click on the link and choose "Copy Link Address". (See #3 for another way to copy link address)
3. You can also click on the link from Twitter in which a new window will open displaying your Vine video. You can highlight and copy the link url from the new window.
4. Go to your Blog post where you want to add the Vine video. Add the below HTML Code and insert your Vine video link where I have instructed. You can also change the width and height to suit your needs.
<iframe width="360" height="315" src="INSERT VINE VIDEO LINK HERE" ></iframe>
5. If you added the above HTML to your post in regular Compose view of your Post Editor, you will need to check your post settings to the right of where you are composing the post. Click on Options and make sure the Interpret typed HTML radio button is selected.
And that should do it! A couple things to remember:
* If you click Preview before you actually publish your post, the video will not play. You will need to completely publish the post before the Vine video will work.
* Depending on your browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) settings, you may need to right click on the video and select play.
If you need any help, feel free to email me at email@example.com or just leave a cry for help below in the comments!
My Vine Video Share
(You may need to right click on video and select Play)